About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Missing

   While I've only been in Texas for a few days, I already miss a lot:
- Grocery stores with lots of fresh produce and variety (I'll never complain about Jersey prices again)
- My well stocked kitchen - for those of you who don't know we have a large variety of kitchen tools and pans, all of which are kept clean. Here things have a thin layer of film and I don't even have a paring knife to chop up veggies. 
- My awesome roommate - although I've been missing her for long before arriving here
- My beautiful and loving friends and family
- And Melbourne - I miss the city that stole my heart. And the country that is driven by relationship and not solely product like in the US. I yearn to get back and visit my dear friends and to take new friends over to share with me the place and people I love so deeply. 

No comments: