About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Monday, September 1, 2008

God's Hand

If I can say anything about my experience at Drew thus far it would be that God's hand is at work. He has woven together all of my past experiences from Houghton, to Russia, to Israel, to Clearfield and Pittsburgh and Melbourne, all together in this beautifully complex way, where I wouldn't have adjusted to Drew as well without.
Pittsburgh taught me independance, Melbourne to explore, recycle, and cook. And Houghton, well Houghton has been such a blessing not only academically, but the demeaner of people on Drew's campus is similar, to greet those whom you walk by instead of looking forward and down as you do in the city. And Houghton got me a job today, where ironically the person I was interviewing with had graduated from. God is soooo good! May we all see his hand at work and give him glory where glory is due!

No comments: