About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Time

I've been struggling with this concept of Time. I value time a lot. Maybe too much. But that being said, I need either time or space. One or the other to function. Either I need a place to go to escape or time to work though things, thoughts and assignments, at my own pace. When that doesn't happen I get unhappy, really beyond unhappy. This would be where I am now. Kingsley is too small to have space. Even at Houghton I had space, on the skislope, by the creek, in the chapel on the baloney. But that is a luxury that isn't here. So time would be great/ is needed. And I sort of freaked this week when that was taken away. So please pray for my sanity, which I sometimes feel is quickly shrinking as the semester comes to a close.

No comments: