About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Oh GPS


   I was driving home from vacation with two GPSs going - a wired one and one on my phone. I had two going because they were telling me two different things. The funny part was that both were actually wrong. I saw signs several times that I knew I should have followed, and yet I went with the electronic boxes talking to me.
 
  It made me wonder if we have lost our ability to follow our gut. To listen to the internal directions leading inside of us. We become so dependent upon outside circumstances and voices, that we leave behind the knowledge we have of ourselves.

  In the words of one of the groups I am part of, we trust that each of us knows what we need.


No comments: