About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Outdoors

Today I cleaned outside, perhaps not the best idea since I've been having back issues the last couple of days, but there really wasn't that much to do:

Cleaning plastic lawn furniture:
Mix 1 C water
1 C white vinegar
3-5 drops tea tree oil
Wash down, let air dry.

Repeat with mixture of:
1 C water
1 C white vinegar
3-5 drops lemon essential oils


Cleaning car:
1.) wash windows, especially on the inside.

2.) vacuum out entire car, including pockets and trunk

3.) wipe plastic with mixture of:
1 C water
1 C white vinegar
3-5 drops lemon essential oil
Let dry

4.) dust car with dryer sheet

5.) clean out vents and small cracks using a brush or q-tip to apply mixture used to clean plastic



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: