About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Genesis 35:1

"God said to Jacob, 'Arise, go up to Bethel, and settle there. Make an alter there to the God who appeared to you..."

What if we put ourselves into this story? What if we would listen when God tells us to go somewhere? To settle and make an alter to God, no matter what? Because God has appeared to us! Let us praise the Holy One!

Far too often we will not go, settle, and praise, because we forget Psalm 35:28 "My tongue shall tell of your righteousness and of your praise all day long." May we praise God is all circumstances!

1 comment:

David C Brown said...

It was Jacob's way of escape from trouble too! To do God's will is best and safest.