About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blocking Blessings

  We are a fickle people. And I am a fickle person. When things don't go as I envisioned them going, it takes me a while before I recognize the blessing within. For example, this week has been ugly at points with Shalom. I wouldn't consider that a blessing. But just beneath the surface, I find that the trials make me more attuned to blessings when they come and more faithful to deep prayer and devotions. Nothing is without a blessing, if only we would take time to recognize them. 

2 comments:

One Crazy Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
One Crazy Girl said...

So, you have probably told me this months back the last time we talked in person, but what exactly is "shaloming"?