About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Friendships

   Today I realized how blessed I am to have certain beautiful people in my life. But this realization was wrapped in a horrible realization about some of my previous friendships that socked in my stomach. And now I have no idea what to do. What do I do? Do you stay in a friendship where you are hurt a lot? Or do you leave? Perhaps some relations bless us to give us strength for other ones? Please pray for me. 

1 comment:

One Crazy Girl said...

I am praying for you, Michelle.

And that 9-1-1 quote was not me! Haha. But you would be surprised by how many people said that. And then dropped out of the course. Haha.

I do not think that staying in a friendship where you are hurt a lot is healthy. I can't see how that would be what God wants for his children. I think there is a difference between friendships where you get hurt, and you work through those hurts between each other, and in turn they can help your relationship grow deeper and stronger. But the way I read this post, I wasn't getting that impression. I love you, Michelle. I will continue praying for you. You know where to find me. :)