About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fruits of the Spirit

When the Holy Spirit is allowed to freely work in and through us, the fruits of the Spirit should be exhibited.

Love
          Joy
                 Peace
                            Patience
                                            Kindness
                                                             Goodness
                                                                                Faithfulness
                                                                                                        Gentleness 
                                                                                                                              Self-control

What have you exhibited today?

No comments: