About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Have you ever noticed how sentiments in songs can lead us astray?
"I'll never break your heart. I'll never make you cry..."
Have you ever been in a human relationship were this is the case? The longer I live and the more depth I cultivate in relationships, I realize that we should cry. Yes, in a perfect world there would be no tears (from pain), but in an imperfect world, we cannot make promises like those in the above song. For those whom we love the deepest, hurt us the most. But those tears we shed only make the bright moments so much better. 

And I would never want to trade in those tears; when I cry from being hurt, I realize more about myself and about the person I am in relationship with then I could ever learn from a 1,000 good moments.

No comments: