About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Past

  I have a problem. Really its a re-occurring issue since I landed in the US. People can't see past who I was to discover who I am. People change. I've changed - a lot. I've began this blossoming process over the past two years to make me into who he wants me to be. "The impeding birth of who I was born to become" as Brooke Fraser puts it so eloquently. But sometimes memories can cloud our perception - limit us from seeing the beauty in who people are and how they've changed. Do you address this issue with others? Or do you just keep living your life, hoping they recognize eventually that you are different, that you've matured in every way possible? Or do you just sit silent, constantly being judged by and for the past?

No comments: