About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Oh Houghton

We are in the middle of what has been deemed "hell month" at school. Really its just when all of the major assignments are due, the bulk of which are worth around 50% of your grade. So campus is a bit of a stressful place to be right now. And in the midst of all of the schoolwork craziness, I miss Houghton. A lot. I know, this is sad and I said it would never happen, but I miss the people who keep me sane, dinners with the girls, and the cafeteria. I also miss my carrel at the library more then words can describe, there is just something about having a space to call your own complete with a candy dish and tangle that makes life seem better. Here half of my stress is feeling like I have to constantly relocate myself or battle distractions. Not to mention that I now applaude the Houghton library on its vast array of sources after spending time at Kingsley. So all of this is to say that I'm tired and stressed and in need of prayer to make it though my last 2 and a half assignments while maintaining my sanity.

No comments: