About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Experience

The semester is now coming to a close and I finally took the trip that I've been waiting for all semester. Yesterday, Shane and I went to Weribee (a little over an hour by from Kingsley) to go to a Mansion and the State Rose Garden. To some of you that will sound boring, but seriously I can think of no other place that I would have rather been at that time. It was totally worth the hour that we walked down to the shady dirt road to get from the train station to the complex and the cars that stopped and laughed at us along the way.

So here I sit still beaming after the day I had yesterday, but I have to stop and wonder why I haven't been this excited about the trips that HDU plans for us. In the past three weeks I've been to Wilson's Prom, rural Australia, and Tasmania - all of which were unique experiences that were worthy in their own right, but I'm excited about going to a garden. It seems a little unfair to the HDU program. And I don't really know why looking back I have valued one more then the other, but I did and I can't change that.

It's going to be interesting to see my reaction to the Great Ocean Road, which I'm going to two weekends in a row. This weekend I'm going with my church family (which I'm uber excited to spend the weekend with Dean and Roz) and then I'm going back the next weekend with HDU

No comments: