About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Compartmentalization

Last semester I was reamed out for compartmentalizing my life. This semester I choose to slow down (and by choose I also mean semi-forced) in an attempt to break down the walls I have erected and let my life be lived in a whole manner - unsegregated.

I'm not sure if its the stress of writing 100+ pages before the end of the semester, or grad school search not going well, or leaving for Russia, or it sinking in that I'm leaving Houghton, or saying goodbye to one of my closest friends on campus, but I have such a desire to put everything back into its proper place - back into its compartment where I can deal with it.

So do I tidy things back up into the compartments or do I just acknowledge the mess?

No comments: