About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sabbath. Study. Serve.

 Sabbath, Study, Serve 

Taking the Sermon Into Our Week 


Scripture of the Week: John 6: 35-59



From the Sermon:

Jesus says - _______ and simply ________ to what I am trying to say.


These folks that Jesus was talking to about being the ______________ - they had just experienced a miracle.


The questioning of the crowd is not the problem here. It was that there questions were really just an excuse to __________.


Jesus said, I _____ the bread of life. Present tense.



Reflection Questions:

What leads you to grumble?


How do you relegate God to the past and the future?


What is the invitation of Christ for you in the present?



Prayer:

Lord, teach me how to live with you in the present moment in a way that shares your goodness and grace with the world. Amen. 

No comments: