About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Sometimes Its Hard

    Sometimes I get frustrated with being a pastor. Not because I don't love my job. And not because I don't feel called. But sometimes it becomes hard when everyone thinks they are your boss (instead of God) with their different expectations. And it becomes almost heartbreaking when people think it is their right to be nasty to you as the pastor, to your face if you're lucky, but more often then not behind your back creating drama. Its times like these that I need to remember that the church is a community of broken people and that all of the stuff going on and being said, really has very little to do with me, and much more reflects what people are going through at any given moment. It would have just been nice to be warned that as a pastor you become people's emotional punching bag.

No comments: