About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Holy Spirit Come

  Why do we become so upset when people do not act in a Godly way, when a person doesn't really believe in God? Is it right to desire that everyone should act in ways guided by the Holy Spirit, even when they are not letting the Spirit act freely in their lives?
   I do not believe in the total depravity of human nature, but I do believe in the power of the Spirit to do amazing things in the lives of ordinary people. With the Spirit comes a new life, breathe, and relationship between ourselves, God, and our neighbor. So why do we expect so much from our neighbors whose lives are blocking the acting of the Spirit of Life?

No comments: