About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Psalm 130

Father God, I feel lost and broken on the inside. I am fearful that I am going to drown in the circumstances, in myself. Hear me! Reach down and save me! Are you even listening?

Lord, you could be causing all o this as a sign of judgement, but I believe that you forgive. That I am your forgiven child. Even though you haven't caused all of this, you can save me from it. You can redeem this situation if you choose.

It's so hard to be patient in the midst of this, to be be patient when I can not see the still small light. I hope for the light but I am engulfed in the pitch black. I will wait for you Lord, for there is nothing else to do. I will be patient. 

If hope is waiting for what you know will come, then I hope in you Father. For only in your perfect love do I find my worth, and only there do I know hat I'm loved. Your power will redeem me when you are ready. I am not forgotten. 

No comments: