About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Vacation Update

Okay everyone here’s yet another update on the vacation plans. I think I mentioned last time that Jeremiah Tyler will be coming along with Shane and I. We’re pretty excited but please keep us in your prayers as Shane has kindly told Jeremiah that he will probably end up being left out or lost in one way or another.
We’ve booked our day trip to Phillip’s Island, which I am uber excited about. For those of you who don’t know, this is the place that I wanted to go to about 1.5 hours away that is a penguin natural habitat. I want to steal a penguin. While Shane is not a fan of the possible contraband, he did suggest that we go, so that’s book for the Saturday before we leave for Sydney.
I’ve also booked our hostel in Sydney. We decided to pay a little more so we didn’t end up in the shady one who advertised their websites with silhouettes of naked girls on top of each others and smokers. Haha. So that’s great. We’re also working on getting tickets to a show at the Sydney Opera Hosue.
The last big thing is also a prayer requests. There has been a bit of internal struggle as to whether we did the right thing by not going to NZ. As of Friday that struggle has vanished as we signed up to help with a week long divorce recovery program for elementary aged kids. It’s from 1:30 – 3:30 every day about an hour away from where we live. So a rough sketch of each day would be to get up and go to the city to explore or go to a museum, hop on a train to Broadmedows, change into our dress clothes and go back to the city to go to a show and dinner and explore some more. But the prayer request is that this program wasn’t going to be able to happen until Shane, Jeremiah, and I signed up to help. That was a HUGE conformation that we made the right decision as to how to spend our time, as well as a personal confirmation or two for each of us individually.

No comments: