About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's nights like last night that I KNOW You, Father God, love US.

It's by remember nights like last night that I can get through days like today.



I cannot wait until this semester is over. Road trip to NJ, home with my favorite people, dinner nights, movies, scrabble, ice cream, ski slope, drive-in, camping, and Letchworth.


Father God -
You are the giver of all life. You have given me the knowledge to write this paper, one of the last large obstacles to my semester. Please give me the drive to finish strong and the joy to praise You in all circumstances. Please give me vision for the future but courage to live in the present. Please help me avoid missing chances to dance in the sunshine and worship you in the rain. You never cease to leave me in awe.
Your child,
- Michelle Rene

No comments: