About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

No Longer Apologizing

As I have gown older I nor longer apologize for...
     My thick curly hair that has a mind of its own
        It just means I don't have to worry about trying to make it tame since it does its own thing
     Being outspoken
        It just makes me thankful my parents raised me to haves strong, thoughtful voice
     My short legs
        It just makes me humble enough to ask for help
     Being a vegetarian
         It just made me fall in love with the kitchen
     My story, all of it,
          Because it helps me relate to others with empathy, joy, loyalty, and compassion
     Being me
          Because I am wonderfully, beautifully, perfectly, created


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: