About Me

My photo
My heart beats for love. I want to be different. I want to be who I am called to be. WORTHY and LOVED!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

From Wicked

I have been listening to Broadway music a lot this past week. I've just really been in that type of mood. And I have found some statements from the music to just be overwhelmingly on-target with what I have been experiencing:

"Every step is one step closer to being understood" - The Little Mermaid

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know." - Wicked

"I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game... it's time to trust by instincts, close my eye and leap." - Wicked

Adapted from Wicked: Only 'those who don't try, never look foolish'

"Dancing is a language that is felt instead of heard." - The Little Mermaid

"You speak as one - cheek to cheek, toe to toe, heart to heart." - The Little Mermaid



No comments: